- A pad only for a prince, I'm moving in next week.
Mr. S.G, Santa Barbara, Ca.
- Perfect Getaway.
R&S Felton, Machias, Wa.
- Heaven on earth.
T &T Napusz, Everett, Wa.
- Love it, great view.
S & J Duke, Vancouver, B C
- Great dιcor, View, and we liked the birds and chipmunks.
C & N Taylor, Lakewood, Wa.
- The coolest place we ever stayed.
J & N Martinolich, Orange County, Ca.
- We appreciate your generous hospitality.
D & A Balthazor, Huntington Beach, Ca.
- If you can't be comfortable at the Old Man's place, you won't be comfortable anywhere. He's a good cook too.
Rich & Brad Olson, Lake Stevens, Wa.
- This is a bit of paradise! A most creative design and Hosts who serve Love and Friendship in endless portions. Thank you.
C. Prior, Portland, Or.
- What a nice, peaceful B&B, really enjoyed my stay.
J. Frinch, Lincoln, Mo.
- We had complete privacy, Thank you.
M. Coleman, Clinton, Mo
- The workmanship and charm of the place are only surpassed by the generosity and warmth of the host and hostess.
P & T Adams, Carlsbad, Ca.
- Great hospitality - 5 star B&B, very relaxing - thank God for you.
L. Rayment, Lake Stevens, Wa.
- Thanks for your gracious hospitality. I enjoyed our evening.
P. Allen, Kenmore, Wa.
- Only place to stay, lucky us. See you next year.
F & M Holden, Mill Creek, Wa.
- If you like serenity and privacy, youve come to the right spot. This is one of the finest B&Bs weve ever stayed at.
G&L Philpin, Mesa, Az.
- Great to be back, looking forward to next time already.
T. & H Olson, Bellingham, Wa.
- Scenic, serene, wonderful.
W & A Lambert, Mesa, Az.
- Great place, just what we needed.
K & N Swan, New York, Ny
- Wonderful views & most gracious host and hostess! Wish we could move in.
J & J Steffel, Minnetonka, Mn.